cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hartle <mhar...@hartle-klug.com>
Subject Re: [BUG] DTD validation shows bugs
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 00:28:17 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Hi Christian, thanks for testing the entity resolver
>on both platforms. You are the only one who has
>bothered to reply.

Sorry David, I yet had no chance of doing any test; I will try to reply
with some of my findings as soon as I have obtained them.

>So what is the pathname for the successful catalog

When I finally sucessfully loaded the catalog and everything was running
fine, the "Loading catalog"-URL printed was
"jndi://localhost/cocoon/resources/entities/catalog" or something very,
very similar; I am sure about the "jndi" protocol part and anything up
to including "cocoon".

>Someone else will need to take over trying to solve
>this re-appearance of showstopper Bug #5060.
>It is beyond me.

Today I am going to have another look into it; maybe I can find some clues.

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,
Hartle & Klug GbR