cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Huber" <>
Subject JUnit Tests for Cocoon, A Suggestion
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2001 18:25:45 GMT
As I was developing a generator I was trying to write a JUnit TestCase
for this Generator.
I came to the conclusion that without a working cocoon.xconf, and a
sitemap for the testcases, testing the generator is useless.
Moreover for writing tests for other cocoon components some testing
framework might be useful anyway.

Thus some questions and suggestions:

* create a dir /test,

* write testcases in
/test/src/java<package-name>/<classname>, e.g.:
* junit xml-reports are written to /test/reports

* test case configuration is put into /test/conf, eg for
SearchGeneratorTest the configuration files are located in

* Each JUnit test is setUp with its corresponding xconf/xmap configuration.

Are there any other ideas?

bye bernhard

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: