cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Koechlin <skoech...@ivision.fr>
Subject Re: Cleaning up the CVS
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:10:21 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> >
> > 4) we have three webapp directories 'webapp', webapp.site and
> > webapp.tutorial, should we have only one?
> >
> I think we should add the tutorial to the 'webapp'. The difference
> between webapp.site and webapp is that webapp contains the demos and
> the site. So we could combine.
> +1

What about having a really light sitemap into webapps and mounting
3 or 4 sitemaps: tutorial, documentation, examples...

Using this, you just have to delete some directories on the filesystem
and some nodes in the sitemap to start a fresh project.

Having '/' redirected to samples is still a good idea for default.

--
S├ębastien Koechlin - IVision - skoechlin@ivision.fr