cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Branches and CachingxxxPipline enlightenment request!
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:23:06 GMT

giacomo a écrit :

<snip/>

> > This is now fixed, and I also copied roles in sitemap.roles to
> > cocoon.roles. This allows pipeline declarations to be taken into account
> > as expected.
> >
> > But I'm not happy with declaring sitemap-specific roles in cocoon.roles,
> > and I'll propose a cleaner solution later (I'm a bit overworked now).
>
> I don't know why the pipeline roles are defined in the sitemap.roles
> file. They are configured in the cocoon.xconf file and thus their roles
> should be in the cocoon.roles file, don't you think so?
>
> Giacomo

Sure. I committed new changes :
- Pipelines are now Recomposable : this what they actually ever were,
since sitemap.xsl changes their component manager,
- Selectors are lazily looked up in AbstractXxxPipeline, meaning the use
the component manager set with recompose(),
- this allows for Pipeline & Connector roles to be only in cocoon.roles
and xxxxSelector roles only in sitemap.roles

... and I'm happier with these changes ;)

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez