cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hartle <>
Subject Re: [RT] Managing Flow and Resources
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2001 01:22:36 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Such an approach would be interesting to follow....
> Have I successfully confused everyone yet?  The link to JESS is better
> help.

This reminds me of Prolog I had to endure in school back then, not
defining how to solve the problem, but defining legal steps that can be
taken towards a solution. Prolog did it by backtracking, as far as I
knew, but I assume the Rete algorithm is more sophisticated than that.
Sadly, the licensing of JESS seems to be free only to academic use.

Best regards,

Michael Hartle

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: