cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Koechlin <skoech...@ivision.fr>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.0 Scalability Disappointment
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 13:35:41 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Maybe it should be difficult to access this information from the status
> page, but this is certainly something we can output in the logs.
>
> Do you have an implementation idea for this, or better, a patch ?

I can try if someone can tell me where to look at (files or classes).

I did not spend as much time in Cocoon2 code as I did in Cocoon1,
and I'm often lost.

- What isa StoreJanitor?

- How does org.apache.cocoon.caching.CachedEventObject,
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline
and org.apache.cocoon.components.store.MRUMemoryStore
interact?

- How can I have access to the store?

- Where are object added into the store?

--
Sébastien Koechlin - IVision - skoechlin@ivision.fr