cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@rabellino.it>
Subject Possible legal issue with EnumerationFactory?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:44:25 GMT
Ciao,

while browsing the Cocoon code I came through the
org.apache.cocoon.util.EnumerationFactory class. If you take a look at
it you will notice that there is no mention of ASF copyright: actually
the source, while freely usable, look like copyrighted to an individual
(Christoph Karl Walter Grein) and looks like it has not been donated to
the ASF. Is it legal to package it as a Cocoon class? Should we change
the header to reflect the state in case it has been donated to the ASF?

--
Gianugo (who sometimes reminds to be a lawyer ;))