cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Myers <phan...@stserv.hcf.jhu.edu>
Subject Re: Documentation complaints
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 23:51:24 GMT
i made the mess on installing/index.html.  The reason it doesn't say -Xbootclass... is because
i was too stupid to do it that way when i wrote the instructions.  They took a patch from
me that made index the mess that it is, so i am certain the committers would take a patch
from you which would clean it up.  I think the instruction should be moved to faq also.  Perhaps
you could combine the answers in that question and include info on jdk 1.4 as well.  You are
probably right about just providing a link to the pja install page.  PJA's instructions have
gotten much better since i first used it.

Tim