cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] upgrading to LogEnabled
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:43:19 GMT
On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:35, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> avalon-dev: Can someone please explain why Logger has moved?
> This is giving me some real headaches with the cocoon
> integration - since cocoon still uses Loggable with
> the different Logger.

It wasn't "moved" - it is a new class completely. The new Logger is a facade
so that it can be more easily integrated into existing Log system (ie LogKit,
Logj, custom toolkits, etc). The old logger was directly tied to the LogKit
library.

--
Cheers,

Pete

The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)