cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Myers <phan...@stserv.hcf.jhu.edu>
Subject Re: [OT] Design Rant
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:04:12 GMT
I've got something along those lines that works in ie5 and mozilla:

http://stserv.hcf.jhu.edu/~phantom/div.html

50% is a funny number.  And so is 100 for that matter.
The different browsers do very different things with roundoff error.

I'm not saying how practical it is and i have no idea what opera does to it.
I wish tables would go away, but i also wish css would render correctly in any browser.

Tim