cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <j...@socialchange.net.au>
Subject Re: Anteater testing framework / DELI patch
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:39:48 GMT
On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 11:43:57AM -0800, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
..
> I don't have the bandwidth to work on Anteater right now; if you feel
> like taking it up and implementing a testsuite for Cocoon, that would
> be great!

I'll have a go (though I've learnt never to *promise* time ;). If
anything comes of it, I'll post here (and get Sam Ruby's opinion on
whether it's runnable through Gump).

> I'm working on too many things right now, and can't do them all. Mark
> Butler's DELI patch for Cocoon is waiting for me to check it in Cocoon
> for almost 3 weeks; I'll submit it hopefully soon.
>
> Please don't interpret my silence as rudeness ;-)

We'll let you off, because well.. revolutionising sitemaps must at least
take a *bit* of time ;) Nah only teasing.. I can easily imagine your
situation. Heck, it's all these super-dedicated committers, that shame
everyone else into helping ;)

--Jeff