cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Anteater testing framework / DELI patch
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:43:57 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I saw your messages just now about using Anteater to test Cocoon. I'm
sorry, but they got lost into a sea of messages I still need to read
(right now ~9000 [yes, nine thousand]). I guess I need to setup
filters for messages marked directly to me, so they should get
priority.

I don't have the bandwidth to work on Anteater right now; if you feel
like taking it up and implementing a testsuite for Cocoon, that would
be great!

I'm working on too many things right now, and can't do them all. Mark
Butler's DELI patch for Cocoon is waiting for me to check it in Cocoon
for almost 3 weeks; I'll submit it hopefully soon.

Please don't interpret my silence as rudeness ;-)

Best regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>
http://orion.rgv.hp.com/ (inside HP's firewall only)