cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Myers <phan...@stserv.hcf.jhu.edu>
Subject Re: [WARNING] Version migrations are a headache!
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:04:04 GMT
Hi berin.

You are correct of course.  Thanks for speaking up.  This is the first time
i've worked on a project where changes impact so many other people.  I see
how i could have done the deprecation now--not that i'm going to correct this,
just that i'll be more careful with abstract classes in the future.

Thanks,

Tim