cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hubert NEOtyk Iwaniuk <hube...@office.ferienwelt.com.pl>
Subject [BUG???] logicsheet with >1 template using esql = problem(s)
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:02:03 GMT
Hi developers of great cocoon,

 First of all I want to thank you for C2, it is great to have this.

 Second thing is my problem which couldn't be solved on cocoon-users list.

 My logicsheet uses ESQL.
 Problem: lets say that this works.
 				I stop Tomcat (4.0)
 				remove $TOMCAT_HOME/work/localhost/cocoon
 				I start Tomcat
 				And it is not working any more.
 				for several times i do:
 					touch {sitemap.xmap,serverpages/*.xsp,logicsheets/*.xsl}
 					try to access
 						http://localhost:8080/cocoon/portal/{welcome,destination,hotel}
 					do it until it starts to work
 				no it is working
 if i stop tomcat i have to do everything again.

 In attechement I send files wich are causing this.

 I have found that serverpages after generation gives me unapplied esql tags.
 i think esql namespace is ok, at least it works for sometime.

 And: 	Query to db are ok.
 			db is ok.
 			pooling connection is ok.

 Thanks in advance,