cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hubert NEOtyk Iwaniuk <hube...@office.ferienwelt.com.pl>
Subject logicsheet using esql = problem(s)
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 13:36:27 GMT
Hi developers of great cocoon,

First of all I want to thank you for C2, it is great to have this.

Second thing is my problem which couldn't be solved on cocoon-users list.

My logicsheet uses ESQL.
Problem: lets say that this works.
				I stop Tomcat (4.0)
				remove $TOMCAT_HOME/work/localhost/cocoon
				I start Tomcat
				And it is not working any more.
				for several times i do:
					touch {sitemap.xmap,serverpages/*.xsp,logicsheets/*.xsl}
					try to access
						http://localhost:8080/cocoon/portal/{welcome,destination,hotel}
					do it until it starts to work
				no it is working
if i stop tomcat i have to do everything again.

In attechement I send files wich are causing this.

I have found that serverpages after generation gives me unapplied esql tags.
i think esql namespace is ok, at least it works for sometime.

And: 	Query to db are ok.
			db is ok.
			pooling connection is ok.

Thanks in advance,