cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <>
Subject Re: [NEWFILE] mod-db MysqlAutoIncrementHelper
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:05:46 GMT
On 04.Dec.2001 -- 12:41 PM, Tim Myers wrote:
> mod-db seems to have a nice structure.  I didn't realize right away
> that the other db actions lacked general support for attributes as
> source values.

Hi Tim, thanks that you like mod-db :-) But you're mistaken that the
other db actions do not support request attributes as source. They
have been modified some time ago to fall back to attributes when a
parameter of the same name is not present.

As this whole mod-db stuff is currently more a proposal than set in
stone I'd like to hear your comments on it. Esp. where you'd like to
have the helpers (from .../ModularDatabaseAccess/*) should be
declared. I'm still undecided whether this should be done in a sitemap
or in cocoon.xconf.

C h r i s t i a n       H a u l

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: