cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sérgio Carvalho <sergio.carva...@acm.org>
Subject BrokenPipe Exceptions
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2001 11:13:57 GMT
Hi,

Looking at my Cocoon 2 log files, I see lots of exceptions like this:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Broken pipe

with the embedded exception being at the transformer level:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Broken pipe
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3174)

What do you guess is the cause of this error? What puzzles me is that
this does not seem to be affecting the site (the served content shows no
abnormalities). I'd like to get to the bottom of it nevertheless.

--
Sergio Carvalho