cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Adrian Geissel" <ageis...@zenark.com>
Subject [C2.0] Fatal Error when trying to use SVG
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 09:30:57 GMT
Hi,

I'm running Cocoon 2.0 (Final Release) on Tomcat 3.2 on Windows NT 4.0 SP5.

I get the message "Fatal Error: No usable fonts found." when accessing the Cocoon SVG sample
link (of the main sample page), and Tomcat dumps with "Java Result: 1".

I have attached the cocoon.log from this session, but am unable to locate any hints as to
what happened.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem? Or any thoughts?
Many thanks,
Adrian