cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Årun.Ñ" <aru...@eximsoft.com>
Subject encoding Shift_JIS for i-mode phones
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2001 13:58:22 GMT
Hi all,
            I have a serious problem and i have been asking this users list many times but
i didnot get any solution, so i thought may be some one from developer list will help me out
solving this .
i have a simple xml page which has shift_jis encoding. the source of the file is here below.

Everthing works fine and the problem is there are some numbers in the source page of the output
html to represent the japnese characters.
I am using cocoon 1.8.2, I have tried most of the options suggested by others and some i know
but it is not working.
If i view the page in a web browser like IE or Netscape everthing works fine. the output is
below

ログイン  hello
ユーザーID   
パスワード   
 簡単ログインページを作成する 

  
メインメニューへ 

where as the content in the xml page is   <heading> ƒƒOƒCƒ“@ <font color="#FF9900">hello</font></heading>
but the out put html page source is
 <body>  
    <center><h3> &#12525;&#12464;&#12452;&#12531;&#12288;
<font color="#FF9900">hello</font></h3></center>
   <center>
     &#12513;&#12452;&#12531;&#12513;&#12491;&#12517;&#12540;&#12408;
   
   </center> 
</body>
 IE and Netscape resolves these numers and displays the japnese characters very well. but
in case of i-mode phone it is happening. I have attached the screen shot in i-mode phone.
if the output from the XSLT processor is same what i have in xml " ƒƒOƒCƒ“@ " then
everthing works fine. How to restrict XSLT processor so that it does not generate that nubers
instead keeps the content same. ??
I donot want those numbers.... can anyone please help me ?????
Using cocoon 2 solves that problem. I want a solution with cocoon1.8.2

regards,
Arun.N


<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Shift_JIS"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="jsps/user/xsl/to-html.xsl" type="text/xsl" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="jsps/user/xsl/to-wml.xsl" type="text/xsl" media="wap"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="jsps/user/xsl/to-hdml-login.xsl" type="text/xsl" media="lynx"?>
 <xsp:page language="java"
  encoding="Shift_JIS"
  xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core"
  xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request"
  xmlns:session="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Session" 
  create-session="true"
 > 
 <xsp:structure> 
 <xsp:include>com.melpo.util.*</xsp:include> 
 </xsp:structure> 
<page>
 <xsp:logic>
  Log.write("Enter page login.xml",1);
 </xsp:logic>
 <title>Melpo</title>  
 <xsp:logic>
  session.setAttribute("link","/login.xml");
 </xsp:logic>
 <body>  
  <heading> ƒƒOƒCƒ“@ <font color="#FF9900">hello</font></heading>
  <center>
  <form>
   <xsp:attribute name="action"><xsp:expr>response.encodeURL("/m")</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>
   <xsp:attribute name="method">post</xsp:attribute>
   <label>ƒ†[ƒU[ID</label><sp/>
   <input>
    <xsp:attribute name="type">text</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="name">user</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="maxlength">255</xsp:attribute>
   </input>
   <br/>
   <label>ƒpƒXƒ[ƒh</label><sp/>
   <input>
    <xsp:attribute name="type">password</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="name">pass</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="maxlength">12</xsp:attribute>
   </input>
   <hidden>
    <xsp:attribute name="type">hidden</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="name">q</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="value">login</xsp:attribute>
   </hidden>
   <br/>
   <checkbox>
    <xsp:attribute name="type">checkbox</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="name">toEasyLogin</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="value">true</xsp:attribute>
   </checkbox>
   <label>ŠÈ’PƒƒOƒCƒ“ƒy[ƒW‚ðì¬‚·‚é</label> 
   <br/><br/>
   <xsp:logic>
    String message = (String) request.getAttribute("message");
    <![CDATA[if(message!=null && !message.equals(""))]]>
    {
     <label><xsp:expr>message</xsp:expr></label><br/><br/>
    }
   </xsp:logic>
   <do>
    <xsp:attribute name="type">submit</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="waptype">accept</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="name">Login</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="value">ƒƒOƒCƒ“</xsp:attribute>
   </do>
   <reset>
    <xsp:attribute name="type">reset</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="name">Cancel</xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="value">ƒLƒƒƒ“ƒZƒ‹</xsp:attribute>
   </reset> 
  </form>
  <a>
   <xsp:attribute name="href"><xsp:expr>response.encodeURL("/jsps/user/mainmenu.xml")</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>
    ƒƒCƒ“ƒƒjƒ…[‚Ö
  </a>
  <br/><br/>
  <hr/>
  <label>ŠÈ’PƒƒOƒCƒ“‚Ƃ́AAƒ†[ƒU[ID‚âƒpƒXƒ[ƒh‚𖈉ñ“ü—Í‚µ‚È‚­‚Ä‚àmelpo‚ɃƒOƒCƒ“‚ª‚Å‚«‚é‹@”\‚Ì‚±‚Æ‚Å‚·B
</label>
  </center> 
 </body>
 <xsp:logic>
  Log.write("Exited page login.xml",1);
 </xsp:logic>
 </page>
 </xsp:page>


Mime
View raw message