cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: BUG 5060, CommandlineContext
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2001 08:56:21 GMT
Bernhard Huber wrote:
> hi,
> as I don' t receive cvs update mails when i do the commit, although I
> receive the cvs commit of others

This is strange - i did not receive your commit emails either.
I also notice that they are NOT listed at MARC.
However, your new changes are certainly in CVS.
I just did cvs update, and they were there.

> I have done my checkin for resolving BUG5060
> * changed build.xml to launc **/test/*TestCase.class
> * added testcases ResolverImpl, CommandLineContext (will rename it later
> to CommandlineContext, not now)
> * ResolverImpl writes temporarily files to System-property defined dir
>, or /tmp
> * commited CommandlineContext
> launch the testcase:
> build test

I have updated my CVS and will report back soon.

> bye bernhard

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message