cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject List of Docs as Table of Contents
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:39:22 GMT
The Cocoon Sample "List of Docs" is now working
properly, building the hyperlinks for each document.
Reach it via the "docs" section of the Welcome page,
or via the side-panel of a top-level document page.

I found a solution to the relative URI issue described
below. In documentation/sitemap.xmap i simply defined
another match to append a new <path> element to each
<book> entry, to provide the pathname of each book to
the final stylesheet. The map:aggregate then adds each
map:part via a cocoon:/ URI.

This led me to wonder about efficiency issues. Surely
there is more than one way to solve such a problem.
Does sitemap efficiency matter? If so, then we need to
start a user tips document.
--David