cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <>
Subject Accessing a files "last modified" date ???
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 17:00:58 GMT

I am sort of desperate. Three requests on the users mailinglist haven't even
produced one simple reply.
My problem is that I want ( have to ) add information about the date some
information has been provided or altered in our company website. The problem
is that I have no idea of how to gain access to this information. If there
is no way of doing this with a special call. Could you plese tell me where
to start looking in the Cocoon 1.8 source for adding this support on my own
( mabe the part where the xsp/xml file is read by a java-call?

Regards and thanx in advance,
    Christofer Dutz

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: