cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Larsson" <max.lars...@gmservice.de>
Subject CVSGenerater(was: [Vote] Improving Cocoon Site)
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 09:13:21 GMT
Hi,

>> Then we could easily transform this into SVG with an XSLT stylesheet and
>> have the raster graph generated automatically without human
>> intervention. Again, note that XML-ization of the CSV file can be done
>> by a CSVGenerator which is piece of cake to write (I volunteer to do it
>> if this is accepted)
>
>Excellent, Cocoon needs a default CSVGenerator anyway.

Wouldn't it be nicer to have an cvs: protocol. I think
they are called Source, thus to have a CVSSource instead.
In that way it would be able to use the ServerPageGenerator
directly on cvs files.
I actually don't know if it works that way, but as a read the
mail my intuition pop up and said. WOuldn't it be cooler ...
(s. above). The only thing remaining is i realy don't know
if it is.

Max

PS Don't take this mail to serious, i just nedded somehow
to tell it, maybe someone can used it as constructive input.