cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Huber" <bh22...@i-one.at>
Subject Re: RE: Cocoon-view, Cocoon-sitemap documentation
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 13:15:20 GMT
Hi

> I found this little treasure a while ago. The docs state the
> attribute label
> in the map:components section but map:label for somewhere inside
> the pipeline.
> Unfortunately I found that this is not working for aggregated
> content and/or subsitemaps.

I have used <map:label name="content"/> in the
documententation sitemap and it worked, placing after
<map:aggregate>..</map:aggregate>

> I think this is a very handy feature for development. It would be
> greatto make this work also with aggregated content and sub sitemaps.

It is not only for development, with this view you get the
raw content of an page!
For aggregated content the challenge is to make the
<map:part> aware of the label.
I think implementing this means changing the sitemap.xsl...

bye