cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: XInclude
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:42:39 GMT
At 1:43 pm +0100 23/11/01, Stephan Michels wrote:
>Hi,
>I have some problems using the xinclude transformer. I produce
>the xinclude elements by a xslt.

[snip]

>Must I set an base attribute?

	CInclude does not require it but XInclude does I believe.

	Something like this should work for XInclude:

		<xi:include xml:base="context://path/to/" href="file" parse="xml"/>

	Or this for CInclude:

		<ci:include src="context://path/to/file"/>

>The working draft from w3 doesn't contain
>this attribute.
>Is this a known problem?

It is unlikely that the current implementation matches the current
specification, I understand it has been in flux for some time.

Hope this helps

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre