cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@managingpartners.com>
Subject Re: Displaying status (was Re: Cocoon 2 RC2 performance disappointment)
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:51:38 GMT
On Monday 26 November 2001 12:46 pm, you wrote:
> I posted an RT on this about a month ago on the Avalon dist.  Basically, we
> need a mechanism that safely exposes information to authorized "clients".
> I haven't a conclusive outline, it generated some interest, but not enough
> to actually start on it....

I think it might be very beneficial to the community at large at this stage
of the game. Since I didn't want to spend all day tweaking pool numbers, I
just made the min small the max really large with a decent-sized grow.

I can donate my time to work on such a beast, as performance is one of the
tasks i'm getting paid to work on at the moment.
-pete