cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Compilation problems was RE: [Fwd: freshmeat project listing for Cocoon]
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:43:12 GMT
On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> [...]

Lucky you. This is what I get on a clean checkout from HEAD:

INFO    10065   [        ] ():   Link translated:
graphics/Todo-label_over.jpg
Resolved public: -//APACHE//DTD Documentation V1.0//EN

file://home/giacomo/cvs/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/documentation/resources/entities/document-v10.dtd
Failed to create InputSource:
file://home/giacomo/cvs/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/documentation/resources/entities/document-v10.dtd
ERROR   10065   [        ] (): Could not read resource
file:/home/giacomo/cvs/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/documentation/xdocs/plan/index.xml
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: File
"file:/home/giacomo/cvs/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/documentation/dtd/document-v10.dtd"
not found.
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.parser.JaxpParser.fatalError(JaxpParser.java:194)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1242)
        at
org.apache.xerces.readers.DefaultEntityHandler.startReadingFromExternalEntity(DefaultEntityHandler.java:793)
        at
org.apache.xerces.readers.DefaultEntityHandler.startReadingFromExternalSubset(DefaultEntityHandler.java:571)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDTDScanner.scanDoctypeDecl(XMLDTDScanner.java:1139)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.scanDoctypeDecl(XMLDocumentScanner.java:2145)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.access$0(XMLDocumentScanner.java:2100)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$PrologDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentScanner.java:831)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScanner.java:381)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1098)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.parser.JaxpParser.parse(JaxpParser.java:116)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.URLSource.toSAX(URLSource.java:331)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator.generate(FileGenerator.java:109)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.process(AbstractEventPipeline.java:110)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SitemapSource.toSAX(SitemapSource.java:305)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ContentAggregator.generate(ContentAggregator.java:120)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.process(AbstractEventPipeline.java:110)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractStreamPipeline.process(AbstractStreamPipeline.java:140)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.file_.home.giacomo.cvs.xml_cocoon2.build.cocoon.documentation.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN40011D(sitemap_xmap.java:1681)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.file_.home.giacomo.cvs.xml_cocoon2.build.cocoon.documentation.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:729)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.file_.home.giacomo.cvs.xml_cocoon2.build.cocoon.documentation.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:647)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:163)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:115)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapManager.process(SitemapManager.java:139)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Main.getType(Main.java:658)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Main.translateURI(Main.java:576)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Main.processURI(Main.java:542)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Main.process(Main.java:430)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Main.main(Main.java:298)

Giacomo

> > Carsten
>

> > Giacomo
> >

> > > Carstn