cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From giacomo <>
Subject Re: [Vote]: Final Release Date
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:30:44 GMT
On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi Team,
> we planned to make the final release of c2 on next monday.
> As there are some outstanding issues - move of directories,
> more documentation (ok, this will always be true) etc. -
> I propose to slightly move the date by one week to the
> 3th of december. Is this ok?

I must give Stefano a hand and say lets get it out as proposed. If
documentation and moving of files are the only reason to move the
release date then I'd be -1 on the 3rd december and would see it rather
happen on monday.

> From wednesday 5th to wednesday 12th I have some vacation
> to move to our new home, so I think if we don't release on
> the 3th, we should find a date after the 12th.
> Nevertheless which date we decide on, I'm +1000 on releasing
> Cocoon this year.
> I would like to have a final version of Xalan in our
> final release, but it seems that this will not work for
> that date. But we shouldn't delay our release only
> because of that, the current developer release (D13)
> of Xalan seems pretty stable.
> We should rather than make a 2.0.1 when Xalan is
> final.



To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message