cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject New committer
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 22:04:22 GMT

Dear Cocoon team. I've counted at least 5 +1 and no -1 to make
Gianugo a new committer here.

Dear Brian (or who ever plays root ATM :)

Could you please create an committer account for Gianugo Rabellino and
grant him enough karma for the xml-cocoon, xml-cocoon2, xml-site and
xml-commons repositories?

TIA

Giacomo