cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject label/view refinement
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:13:02 GMT

Hi all

I've commited a change to the sitemap.xsl that turns it now close to the
proposed view concept. As you can see in the commit message there are
the following enhancements:

1. you can use more that one label-value (label="content,link rdf")
   separated by comma or blank.

2. the aggregate element can have a label attribute which acts
   as on a generator (all part elements are collected)

3. part elements can have a label attribute. In this case only
   those parts are collected which corresponds to the requested view.

If you refer to sources via the cocoon:/ protocol the requested view
will be propagated.

Sylvain, I hope you'll be able to include these changes into your
"interpreted sitemap" as well.

I've updated both branches as I felt my tests have shown me all should
be well.

BTW: debugging it was hell.

Giacomo