cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Heid <>
Subject AW: Cocoon2 + LATEX?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 13:46:17 GMT
It's possible.

I think you have to write your own serializer to do that as latex is not xml

But I think you cannot use a xsl file inside cocoon as the serializer waits
for xml events. The transformation to latex has to be done inside the
serializer (or you have to make a xml version of the latex document).

Correct me please, if I'm wrong.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Skladov, Victor []
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. November 2001 14:36
Betreff: Cocoon2 + LATEX?

Hello, friends!

Does anybody know whether Cocoon can work with such programms as LATEX?
I create a TEX(LATEX) document from a XSP and a XSL and want to forward
this output stream (TEX) further to a "pdflatex" programm, that in its
turn makes from TEX doc a PDF file.
Is this generally possible to call from Cocoon other programms?

Would be grateful for any help in this direction

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: