cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <>
Subject RE: sharing microsoft experience
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:13:40 GMT

Talking about first DHTML experiences and learning from
other guys scripts (in my case here is
a small HTML editor I have been playing with.

Unlike yours it is form oriented, but it has some other
features - more formatting and 2 editing modes (WYSIWYG
and source). Maybe you can use some code from it. I sure
can use some code from yours.

You just have to replace "$saveURL" in:
    <form method="post" action="$saveURL" ...
with the URL to which you want to post the resulting
HTML and it SHOULD work.

I made this sample simpler by stripping out a load of
stuff. I tested some editing but did not test posting.
That is why I say that it "SHOULD" work... if I did not
strip out too much code or something like that.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: