cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject Role names
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 19:33:17 GMT
When using the latest (from CVS) version of Excalibur, this line in
ProgramGeneratorImpl fails:

    this.repository = (Store) this.manager.lookup(Store.ROLE +
"/Filesystem");

Looking in cocoon.roles, I found:

 <role name="org.apache.cocoon.components.store.Store.Filesystem"
       shorthand="repository"
       default-class="org.apache.cocoon.components.store.FilesystemStore"/>

Changine the line in ProgramGeneratorImpl to:

    this.repository = (Store) this.manager.lookup(Store.ROLE +
".Filesystem");

works.

If I remember correctly,
"org.apache.cocoon.components.store.Store.Filesystem" is wrong, and should
be "org.apache.cocoon.components.store.Store/Filesystem". But I'm not sure.

I am still wondering how it can work with the included version of Excalibur.

Anyone?

/LS