cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [Vote]: Release Candidate 2
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 10:11:26 GMT
Thanks Sylvain!

I just synced (hopefully) the 2.0 branch with these changes.
So the CodeFactories are removed!

Now, in order to make the final release, could someone else
test the 2.0 branch if everything is still working as expected.
If I get four +1 (and no -1) reporting this, I will make
the release candidate 2.

Carsten