cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject [Vote]: Final Release Date
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:38:32 GMT
Hi Team,

we planned to make the final release of c2 on next monday.
As there are some outstanding issues - move of directories,
more documentation (ok, this will always be true) etc. - 
I propose to slightly move the date by one week to the
3th of december. Is this ok?

>From wednesday 5th to wednesday 12th I have some vacation
to move to our new home, so I think if we don't release on
the 3th, we should find a date after the 12th.

Nevertheless which date we decide on, I'm +1000 on releasing
Cocoon this year.

I would like to have a final version of Xalan in our
final release, but it seems that this will not work for
that date. But we shouldn't delay our release only
because of that, the current developer release (D13)
of Xalan seems pretty stable.
We should rather than make a 2.0.1 when Xalan is
final.

Regards,

Carsten 





---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-dev-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, email: cocoon-dev-help@xml.apache.org


Mime
View raw message