cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject New Distributions
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:36:06 GMT
Hi Team,

I added some new targets to our build system. If you now
type "build dists" you get a binary and a source distribution
for windows and linux.

The source distribution is nearly a copy of the CVS with
placeholders replaced etc. And additionally it contains
the HTML docs.

The binary distribution contains the HTML docs and
the build webapp directory and a assembled war file.

Please have a look at both if you're happy with them.
We can then remove the old "dist" target.

PS: The binary dist is NOT the "blank war" - it is the
    demo webapp. Discussing the "blank war" is another topic!

Cheers
Carsten