cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [vote] Changing HEAD directory hierarchy
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 15:11:52 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> >
> > Hi team,
> >
> > I opened a new "scratchpad" directory at the root of the HEAD branch to
> > place the snapshot of my work on the tree-sitemap, as asked by Ovidiu.
> >
> > However, this top-level directory isn't satisfactory and it would be
> > better to change the directory hierarchy following Avalon's structure as
> > recently suggested by Berin :
> >
> > So, what do you think ?
> > +1 from me.
>
> +1 from me ;)

+1 from me, too.

But I would like to also change the 2.0 cvs to make it more maintainable.
We should synchronize the effort, which means if we decide to do it,
we person doing it, first warns all committers not to check-in, changes
the structure and informs everyone afterwards again.

Perhaps we can first do it on the HEAD, get it working and then do
the same procedure on the 2.0 branch.

Carsten