cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Reaching Milestone - C2rc2
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 13:37:43 GMT
Hello Team, hello C2ers,

we did it again! We reached the next milestone:
The release candidate 2 of Apache Cocoon 2!

So, congratulations and many thanks to the C2 developer team and
all submitters, testers, patchers, critics etc!

In the last months we weaved the threads together to finish this
great piece of software. Apache Cocoon 2 will have influence on
the whole internet. It will help in building competitive and viable
internet applications.
I really love to be part of this project!

I put the distributions in the dist directory of cocoon2.
We have to update the site in the next days!

The official announcement is following soon....

Carsten