cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [C2.0] 404 Error and Cocoon response
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:52:16 GMT

I just tested it - and got a shock as I did get a blank page, too, after I
changed
the src attribute for a generator to a non existing xml document.
But then it hit me: The IE things he is clever and caches something of the
first working response. After restarting the IE and invoking the same
URL I get the 404 as expected.
So, I hope you use the IE, too. Then try this.
If not, well - please give more information then.

Carsten