cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Our protocols
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:53:21 GMT
Hi,

you can use all three protocols nearly everywhere in the sitemap
except for redirects.
Inside your components you can also use these three protocols
whenever you have a SourceResolver handy.
This is true for 2.0rc2 and 2.1dev.

Short explanaition:
context:// - get a resource using the servlet context
cocoon:/   - get a pipeline from the current sitemap
cocoon://  - get a pipeline using the root sitemap

Carsten