cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: NullPointerException in recycle
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 09:51:24 GMT
Thanks, Carsten,

I fixed this in my working version, too and was about to send
a patch although I don't understand why this can actually happen.
I did some tests and it looks like the generator is setup with
parameter src being null. How can an input source of a file generator
be null?! Although this null check fixes it ... this feels a bit strange
to me... any thoughts?!
--
Torsten