cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject aggregation and redirects
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:42:53 GMT
I encountered the following:
                                   request -> [part]
                                  /
-request-> [ ContentAggregation ] -request -> [part]
                                  \
                                   request -> [part]
                                             does a redirect
                                             via Redirector
                                             inside an action

Unfortunately only the aggregated _part_ is redirected.
I would expect a redirect to happen always at root level
of all aggregations.

I've looked into the sitemap.xsl and into the ContentAggregator.
But I have found no way of getting to the (Sitemap)Redirector of the
parts. Maybe we could pass the Redirector to the aggregated parts?
Any idea?

Then we could easily check each part for "hasRedirected"
inside the sitemap. And everything should work as expected.
--
Torsten