cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Aston" <jeremyas...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: Assistance with tidy of Ctwig docs
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:21:54 GMT
Committers,

I have updated the ctwig docs in line with David's comments and made them
generic.  I've not bothered with @version@ et al - in the context of where
ctwig is now it is not really relevant.

The attached files can be added back - they came from the head not the 20
branch but it shouldn't matter.

Change descriptions are:
ctwig-installing.xml : removed references to specific C2 versions
ctwig-why.xml : removed reference to when I installed C2
ctwig-gettingstarted.xml - removed references to specific C2 versions
ctwig-basic01.xml - fixed example source code error where xml details not
correct

Regards

Jeremy

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Jeremy Aston [mailto:jeremyaston@yahoo.co.uk]
  Sent: 21 November 2001 16:14
  To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org; crossley@indexgeo.com.au
  Subject: Re: Assistance with tidy of Ctwig docs

  Hi David,

  Absolutely.  Are there any meta tags that can be used to indicate current
version?  If not I will change to something more generic.

  As far as the differences go, I think another individual made some minor
changes (can't find the mail at the mo).  I will check, diff and update in
the next day or so.

  Regards

  Jeremy

    David Crossley <crossley@indexgeo.com.au> wrote:

    Jeremy Aston wrote:

    > Cool
    > I had said to Stefano that I would pick that up. Was going to do it in
the
    next day or so but saved me a job! Anything else a new bod could do (new
    c2 mods not coding that is)?
    > cheers
    > jez

    Actually Jeremy, there is something very important that you
    would be ideal to help with. There are a lot of mentions in ctwig
    about specific version numbers of releases (e.g. 2.0rc2) hardcoded.
    These need to be fixed, as the documentation should only discuss
    the current release. We really should only mention specific version
    numbers when absolutely neccessary, and then be prepared to
    change such mentions.

    Also, i notice that the head branch and cocoon_20_branch have
    differences between the ctwig docs.
    regards, David