cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Aston" <jeremyas...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject logicsheet comments into javadoc stylie
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 07:24:12 GMT
Hi,

I've been looking at the xsp actions in
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.java (!) and noticed that
some of the logicsheets have javadoc style comments (@author, @param etc).
Does this mean that someone has written something that allows the javadoc
processor to understand these and produce javadocs for logicsheets or have
people just used the convention?  The reason is that I use javadoc
conventions when commenting HTML and Javascript stuff as well in the hope
that a javadoc type processor for JS would arrive or I would get round to
writing one.  I know you can extend the javadoc code and write your own
processors but it does kind of rely on a class existing etc and does not
easily parse HTML/Javascript/XML/XSL.  If someone has written another
javadoc style processor to handle the xsl template comments then I would
love to get hold of it both to do docs of our own logicsheets and to do a
similar one for javascript - unless one exists already.

Thanks alot

Jez