cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject Re: generator parameter
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 18:50:10 GMT
Hi.  Found this (old) message in the archives, but without an answer.

Anybody know how I do this?  (Access sitemap parameters from within the XSP page.)

TIA!

DR

Torsten Curdt
Mon, 7 May 2001 13:45:05 +0200 (CEST)
 > > Are generator parameters accessible from
 > > within the xsp page?
 > >
 > > <map:match pattern="test.html">
 > > <map:act type="lang-select">
 > > <map:generate type="serverpages" src="test.xsp">
 > > <parameter name="lang" value="{lang}"/>
 > > </map:generate>
 > > </map:act>
 > > <map:transform src="stylesheets/page/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
 > > <map:serialize type="html"/>
 > > </map:match>
 >
 > In fact this is the approach to go.

But how can I access the parameter "lang" within the XSP
page?

 > > Or should I get the lang from the session directly?
 >
 > The LangGetter action already examines the session (if one exists).

I know to access it via session... but not via generator parameters
--
Torsten