cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Koechlin <skoech...@ivision.fr>
Subject Validating sitemap (was Re: L&F: passing parameters to resource (fwd))
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:17:30 GMT
> > Approach with <map:parameter name="target" value="welcome"/> generates code
> > in wrong place, which cause compilation error of sitemap. So I guess it
> > could be treated as a BUG.

There is something that could save a lot of time to people working with
Cocoon2 : having a option to validate sitemap against DTD while
compiling
it.

Having an exception about a non-valid document is better than an
exception
about a failed compilation.

Can we add in cocoon.xconf something like :

	<sitemap
		file="sitemap.xmap"
		reload-method="asynchron"
		check-reload="yes"
		validate="true"/>

There are already two files named sitemap.dtd in the CVS (one would be
enought).

Doing the same for XSP is more difficult because of namespace and
taglibs, but would also be very usefull.

--
S├ębastien Koechlin - IVision - skoechlin@ivision.fr