cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2 RC2 performance disappointment
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:43:32 GMT
Michael Homeijer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Don't get me wrong, I think Cocoon 2 rocks too. I want to keep working with
> Cocoon.
> But the combination of our developers having to experiment with the sitemap
> (lack of documentation on actions and action sets) and the project not
> delivering the right performance with Cocoon 2 makes life hard.

Believe me: all of us around here are focusing on making sure your (and
our own) life gets easier.

Why would we want otherwise?

It's a matter of time and energy: at the cost of seeming arrogant, don't
ask what Cocoon can do for you, but what you can do for Cocoon :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.