cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Re: Showstoppers for 2.0 final was RE: [tale+rant] The 2.0 syndrome and [Vote]: Final Release Date
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:37:45 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

>>>Yes, the OS, it's Linux. I too made a clean checkout (and I've checked
>>it more
>>>that once with a 'cvs diff') but ' docs' will not work. So I'd
>>like to
>>>ask if other here have the same problems (I know Avalon is having
>>problems with
>>>their docs building system based on Cocoon).
>>I just did a fresh checkout. This is Linux Mandrake with Blackdown
>>1.3.1. I'm getting plenty of entity resolution problems and I'm
>>investigating them. More on this later.
> Cool, thanks.
> BTW: You don't get any exceptions during the docs build?

Ah-ehm... I was in a hurry and didn't realize that I was building the
HEAD branch version :) I just installed a fresh Linux and I'm getting
the correct repo right now. I'll send the result in a short while but
anyway yes, what I got on the HEAD branch were entity related exceptions
(the last one was about ISOnum.pen not found).

I'll send my results in a while.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message