cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Huber" <>
Subject More Docu, was Re: let us get serious about 2.0 Final Release
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2001 21:18:47 GMT
As you wrote:
** cocoon.xconf needs all parameters and components
listed and briefly explained as internal documentation.

I was working with some document-v10.dtd enhanced dtd
for describing transformers as suggested by

The idea was to have another dtd a la faq, enhanced for
describing any xml element, and xml attribute.

I just zipped up the dtd, the X2document.xsl, and some
sample xml.

This way it might be possible to write some better structured
docs about the various parts of cocoon2.

I just tried it you may see the html at

View raw message