cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@rabellino.it>
Subject Re: [Vote]: Final Release Date
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:22:04 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> we planned to make the final release of c2 on next monday.
> As there are some outstanding issues - move of directories,
> more documentation (ok, this will always be true) etc. -
> I propose to slightly move the date by one week to the
> 3th of december. Is this ok?

While I totally agree with Stefano on getting a release RSN (I've been
bugging him big time in the past about this :)), I think that we should
take this extra week for finishing touches: apart from documentation and
moving directories, there might be some need for syncing in the CVS
branches. What, if any, are we going to port from the latest changes
into the official distribution? I, for one, have a change that is quite
important: the 2.0 version of SourceHandlerImpl is not Configurable,
while the HEAD version is. Are we going to port this? And, even most
important, are there any other changes that should go in the final
version? Wouldn't it be the case to summarize the differences and have a
vote on the features and changes that might go in the official release?

Ciao,

--
Gianugo